Durham Nativity School seeks to admit young men and families who value education and are committed to meeting the expectations of our twelve-year program. Our graduates are afforded the opportunity to attend independent, college preparatory high schools, and earn a college degree.
Students who are most successful at DNS enjoy learning, possess integrity, and are motivated. The admissions process is designed to identify students and families who will benefit from our specialized programs.
- Parents are expected to volunteer 12 hours
- Join PEP
- Obtain an application portfolio at the school or online at durhamnativity.org
- Attend an open house to learn firsthand of the opportunities available (refer to admission’s event link)
- Submit an entire application portfolio for consideration:
A. Completed application
B. Two teacher recommendations
C. EOG test scores and report cards
D. Income documentation
- Complete an interview and testing
Durham Nativity School values diversity and seeks talented students, faculty, and staff from diverse backgrounds. In the admission of students and in our employment practices, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class status.
Preference is given to qualified candidates who are eligible for the National School Lunch Program. To verify, a copy of the family’s tax return is submitted.
For further information, contact: