“May 31, 2013 “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.”
~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Thursday, August 15
- Tuesday, August 20
- Wednesday, August 21
- Friday, August 23
- Thursday, August 29
• ON BEHALF OF THE P.E.P. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE… HAVE A GREAT SUMME!
• A big shout out goes to Mrs. Vargas, Mr. Urbano, Mr. Reyes, Mr. Tetetla, Mr. Alonso, and Ms. Lopez for cleaning the kitchen. It looks and smells great. Thank you!
• Thank you, thank you, and thank you to all that helped with the 8th grade graduation. We appreciate your time and help.
Up and Coming
- June 6 EOY Student Party (11:00-4:00)
- June 7 Graduation – Last Day of School (9:00 – 12:30)
- June 13, 14 End of Year Conferences – Administrative Team